Travel and General Information
Hotel details will be posted here as the event approaches, please check back periodically.
*IMPORTANT* Please be advised there are 3rd party companies soliciting exhibitors promoting low hotel rates during the show. DO NOT provide these companies with any personal or credit card information. They are NOT affiliated with the event, nor with UBM, and there is no guarantee your reservation will be made. OnPeak is the official designated housing bureau for the show, and the only authorized vendor to contact you directly regarding hotel reservations. If you are contacted by any other company claiming to represent the show or UBM, please email us immediately.
Faster and easier than ever to get to the event: Take the subway to the show!
The 7 Line Subway has now been extended to 34th Street and 11th Avenue, just steps from the Javits Center.
The 7 Line intersects with 18 out of 24 lines, more than any other link in the system, providing the most convenient access to the show.
The Subway will get you to the Convention Center much quicker than any other mode of transport, and is more eco-friendly than additional event shuttle buses. Therefore, there will be no shuttle service available between the Javits Center and hotels.
You can purchase a MetroCard at any subway station to use on the subway (and bus). Riders can choose pay-per-ride or an unlimited-ride MetroCard. A single subway or bus ride is $2.75. The unlimited MetroCard enables users to ride as often as they like within a fixed time period: seven days or 30 days.
Click here for the full subway map, and map your ride to the show.
For further information, visit MTA Travel www.mta.info/lirr
There is currently no onsite parking available at the Javits Convention Center. However, there are several parking facilities within easy walking distance to the Javits.
For a list and contact information to surrounding parking structures please click here. Rates, days, and hours may vary.
Click here for a discount parking coupon near the Javits Convention Center.
From the North (Westchester, Connecticut, Massachusetts)
- 95 South (via the Cross-Bronx Expressway) to the George Washington Bridge. At approach to bridge, bear right to lower level. Exit at the last exit in New York–Parkway South–9A. Follow Parkway South (Henry Hudson Parkway/West Side Highway) to 42nd Street. Turn left. Go one block to 11th Avenue and turn right.
- Saw Mill River Parkway/Henry Hudson Parkway/Route 9A: Follow 9A South to 42nd Street. Turn Left. Go one block to 11th Avenue and turn right.
- New York State Thruway/Major Deegan Expressway/Route 87: Major Deegan Expressway to George Washington Bridge exit. Stay in right lane towards lower level. Exit at the last exit in New York–Parkway South–9A. Follow Parkway South (Henry Hudson Parkway/West Side Highway) to 42nd Street. Turn left. Go one block to 11th Avenue and turn right.
From the South (New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, etc.)
- 95 North to the New Jersey Turnpike. Exit at the Lincoln Tunnel. When exiting the tunnel, bear left. Follow signs for uptown or northbound to 42nd Street. Turn left onto 42nd Street until you reach 11th Avenue and turn left.
- George Washington Bridge to Parkway South– 9A. At 42nd Street, turn left. Go one block to 11th Avenue and turn right.
From Queens and Long Island
- Queens-Midtown Tunnel: Take Southbound or Downtown exit to 34th Street and turn right. Go west and turn right on 11th Avenue.
- Queensboro/59th Street Bridge: Take 60/61st Street Exit. Go to 5th Avenue alongside Central Park to 59th Street. Turn right onto 59th Street to 7th Avenue and turn left. Go two blocks to 57th Street and turn right. Follow 57th Street to 11th Avenue and turn left. The Center is between 34th and 38th streets.
From Staten Island
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge eastbound to the Gowanus Expressway, to the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel. Exit westbound to the West Side Highway/12th Avenue. At 34th Street, turn right. Go one block to 11th Avenue and take a left.
Please keep in mind that the public transportation fare is $2.50. The subways accept MetroCards. Buses accept MetroCards and exact change fares. With MetroCards you can transfer from subway to bus and bus to subway for one fare. MetroCards are available at local stores.
M34: Runs east/west on 34th Street. Stops on 11th Avenue outside the Javits Center and at Penn Station.
M42: Runs east/west on 42nd street. The closest stop to the Javits Center is 42nd Street and 11th Avenue.
New Jersey Transit and other buses arrive at the Port Authority terminal at 42nd Street between 8th and 9th Avenues. The M42 bus will bring you from there to the Javits Center.
The NY Waterway operates a ferry from Weehawken, NJ. In just 8 minutes the ferry takes you across the Hudson River to 39th Street and 12th Avenue, just one block from the Javits Center. Just park at the convenient lot adjacent to the ferry terminal in Weehawken and take a ferry which leaves every 10 - 15 minutes during peak hours.
Call 1-800-53-FERRY for schedule and information or visit www.nywaterway.com.
Super Shuttle New York
Transportation to and from JFK, LGA and EWR for the Javits Center & Manhattan Hotels.
2016 Delegate Discount Pass
Available to all attendees, exhibitors, meeting planners and event staff, the pass offers delegates the opportunity to experience all the City has to offer during their stay, with discounts and offers at more than 80 member restaurants, attractions, museums and retailers. Valid January 1-June 30, 2016. Download Delegate Discount Pass